Is spring ever going to get here?
It's really coming down, looks like the forecast is true.
Is spring ever going to get here?
It's really coming down, looks like the forecast is true.
It is pouring the snow here in norton.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
just looked outside...(in pound)
and its not doin anything
Raining in Pound. (South Fork)
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
pourin in wise but i aint stickin. current temp. 42 degrees
weatherchannel
Weather Underground
National weathger Service
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Spring what is that. I know my mattress has some and box springs but what is Spring? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Dave Dericks said we r at 33 degrees!!
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Weather net says it's 32 in Norton and 33 in Wise and 33 at the airport.
Bookmarks